Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Great Flying Macy

We are really enjoying life with Macy. She is a very sweet baby and keeps us busy and entertained. A few weeks ago she started smiling and also laughing. Seeing that just makes my day. I've been back to work for 3 weeks now and that is going pretty well. It's definitely busy but we are keeping on a routine and that definitely helps. Macy is sleeping between 4-6 hours when I first put her to bed and then gets up maybe one other time before I get up to feed her before I get ready for work. I feed her right before I leave for work and then Jeff is responsible for taking her to daycare. We are pretty happy with her daycare and Macy seems to have settled in. She isn't napping as well as I would like her to there but I think she is still getting used to it. She is the smallest baby there and all the kids are excited to see her. A week ago I took this video of her.

Things with Macy are great. She is getting baptized with her 2nd cousin, Cora, on April 10 in Stone Creek. We are looking forward to seeing family and it will be Macy's first trip to Stone Creek!

No comments: