Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life goes on...

My friend Chemenn is so interested in my life and checks my blog all the time... she is dying for some new information about us so here I go. :) Sometimes my life is boring, but I'll try not to put you to sleep.

As you might be aware, the Cavs lost on Sunday in Game 7 against the Boston Celtics. It was a good series and one that I thought we should have won. LeBron can't do it all on his own down the stretch and just didn't get the help he needed from the rest of the team. I have been impressed with Delonte West over the course of the playoffs. He out-hustles a lot of players and manages to grab a lot of rebounds for being one of the shorter guys on the court. It was fun to watch him play.

Now that the Cavs are done, I have my husband back! If my schedule at work wasn't so busy right now, we would take off for a nice vacation. It will have to wait until August when my summer class is over. We are talking about heading to Seattle, but aren't entirely sure yet where to go. Chemenn said that Nashville is nice that time of year... maybe she's guilting me into visiting her.

I'm really looking forward to the looong weekend ahead. The weather is supposed to be absolutely perfect. We may take a short trip somewhere or just stay home and relax.

I chatted with a few friends that I hadn't talked to in a long time the last few days. It was nice to catch up with Lisa (Happy 30th, Harris) and Julie (whad up G). Julie is heading to the Hamptons this weekend to help do hair and makeup for some major wedding. There is talk that Oprah may be in attendence. I told her to let Oprah know I'm sorry I missed our annual girls weekend. Maybe another time. It was good to talk to the two of them. My friends are scattered all over the place (Toledo, Columbus, Virginia, Michigan, Nashville, Florida) and I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like to. It's nice to know that even though we don't chat often, we can still pick up where we left off.

Is this good enough Chemenn? I'll try to be a better blogger... or at least a more frequent one. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That will do Kristie, that will do.