Sunday, April 27, 2008

Productive Spring Weekend

We had 3 yards of mulch and 3 yards of top soil delivered on Saturday. We spent all day yesterday building up some new flower beds on the south side of the house that still needed some. We also transplanted a few plants that were taking over. We had a lot of tomato plants last year and we wanted to plant some more fruit, so we bought a few blueberry plants and a peach tree. We spread all the top soil and mulch in about 6 hours. I don't even want to guess how many wheelbarrow trips we made. It all looks really nice and I'm looking forward to some fruit later in the summer! Today we went golfing in the morning in Westlake with Jeff's friends, Keith and Sopha. It was still really nice out and for the first time out, I don't think that I did that bad. After the upcoming few days of cold weather, let's hope that the spring weather returns!

I finished my spring semester classes this past week and am thrilled to have the next month off! I want to get into the habit of making regular meals for us, in between the Cavs playoff games. I am heading to Game 5 of the playoffs on Wednesday and am looking forward to that. Go Cavs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I want to go to a Cavs game. But Jeff and I have been wearing our Cavs t-shits all weekend! Go Cavs!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh! T-SHIRTS! T-SHIRTS! NOT T-SHITS.......sorry kids. All the words to mess up. sorry.