Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Time

So, it's my 32nd birthday today! That seems so hard to believe... I keep locking myself in a specific moment in my life, and for a long time, I felt like I was 26. Since I broke into the 30's, I feel as if I should stay 30 for awhile and not get any older than that. That's my plan for now. Of course, it's getting harder to recover from some things which makes me realize I can't be 30 forever.

I'm excited to go out to eat with Jeff tonight! I wouldn't spend my birthday any other way. OK, with the cats, too, but we'll get to see them at home after dinner. We enjoy spending time with them and they are very entertaining. Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff & Kristie - Hi! Happy Birthday Kristie!! Sorry to say your card is still here with me. It made it to the mailbox for 2 days and the mail man has not been here since Friday!! We had no school Mon. for most of Columbus/Dublin. yeah! I will walk to the the post office tomorrow! I love your pix with the kitty peeking in! Good job on the basement project.
Dave & I have been watching the Cavs lately... looking good! Later, JAZ

Chemenn said...

I can't believe it took you this long to tell me you had a blog. sheesh.